Wings and Things Scratch 2 Win ContestWho Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or KANSAS residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KSAS/KMTW viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WSMH, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations KSAS and KMTW (collectively, the Station), WINGS AND THINGS, Imobile, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per mobile device.
How to Play/Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one instant win per entrant. Entrants may play the game once per day during the Contest Period, up until such date entrant may become an instant winner. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To play/enter, text WINGSANDTHINGS to 43817 from your mobile phone. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Alternatively, use a QR code reader (scanner) on your mobile device to link to play. Entrants will then receive an automated text message with a link to the game on the screen of his/her mobile device. Data rates may apply. Entrants will be required to enter his/her email address and verify age before starting the game. The game will indicate the number of matches required to win a prize, and the prize for such game. Text STOP to 43817 to cancel. Text HELP to 43817 for help. Entrants will receive up to two (2) messages relating to this contest from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services.
(c) At the conclusion of the game if the entrant is not an instant winner, then such entrant will be automatically receive a coupon valid for ten percent (10%) off a purchase. Coupon has no cash value and expires March 31, 2014.
(d) The contest starts at 12 a.m. EST on January 1, 2014, and ends on the earlier to occur of (1) when all available prizes have been won, or (2) at 11:59 p.m. EST on January 31, 2014. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors, server unavailability, mobile device failure, any other electronic malfunction, or if any text message is not received.
(e) The maximum number of instant winners for this contest game is sixteen (16) SIXTY (60). Instant winners will be determined at the time each game is played.
(f) By playing/entering each contestant gives permission to Station to broadcast contestants information. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station.
1. Up to sixteen (16) 60 instant winners will each receive one of the following prizes, as determined at the time the game is played by entrant: twelve (12) second place instant winners will each receive a six (6) piece wing basket from Wings and Things valued at $6.99, and four (4) first place winners will each receive a twelve (12) piece wing basket from Wings and Things, valued at $10.99.
2. Winners will be notified by phone/mobile device. Each winner will receive an email or mobile notification with a prize code/voucher to redeem at the Sponsors participating locations. In the event a winner enters an incorrect or invalid email address, then such winners prize will be void. Winners will claim his/her prize in person at the Sponsors participating location within 60 days of notification/winning by March 31, 2014, and will be required to present his/her mobile device or email with the winning prize code/voucher. As a condition of playing and winning, winners hereby (i) represent that they have complied with all the rules and regulations of this contest, have not perpetrated any fraud or deception in entering this contest or claiming a prize, and are not an employee of the Station, Sponsor, or their affiliated companies; and (ii) agree to INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS and COVENANT NOT TO MAKE A CLAIM OR SUE KSAS FOX KANSAS/KMTW MYTV WICHITA, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions, and all sponsors, their owners, stockholders, directors, board of trustees, officers, employees, agents, representatives, insurers, successors, heirs and assigns and each and every person acting by, through, under or in concert with them, or any of them (hereinafter collectively and individually referred to as Releases) of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suits, claims, demands, liability, loss, cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent (hereinafter referred to as Claims) which instant winner may have or hereafter have against Releases by reason of any injuries or damages that winner may sustain, whether to his/her person, property or reputation, as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the contest or his/her use of the prize.
3. If a winner does not claim his/her prize within 60 days of winning or by March 31, 2014, then the prize will be forfeited, and then the prize will remain the property of the Station or Sponsor.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station or Sponsor(s). The Station or Sponsor(s) have the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. WSMH. Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. WMSH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and Sponsor(s) are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WSMH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of players valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 316 N. West St., Wichita, KS 67203, MOBILE and www.foxkansas.com or www.mytvwichita.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 316 N. WEST ST, WICHITA, KS 67203 by March 31, 2014.
4. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.