- 13-year-old boy attacked by dog in Bel Aire
- School task force begins meeting this week
- Update: Authorities want public's help in fatal hit-and-run
- Four arrested in party bus robbery
- Clearwater man killed in early Sunday hit-and-run accident
- 2014 Kansas State Fair comes to close
- Wichita police investigate possible arson in apartment fires
- Chiefs stopped at goal line to go 0-2
- Former WPD chief on Brady-Giglio list
- State supreme court will hear Taylor v. Kobach
- Update: Police near arrests in youth football fight
- Local firefighters remember 9/11
- County Commission debates zoo funding
- Still no arrests in youth football confrontation
- Kansas Supreme Court hears Longoria appeal
- New Topeka billboard draws attention
- Lucas, KS vies for country's best restroom
- WSU police investigate possible rape in Shocker Hall
- Suspect arrested in Topeka police killing
- Dog Saves Family, Gives Life
- Beware of Phone Scammers Wanting Pre-Paid Cards
- Standout guard commits to Wichita State
- Horse Rides in Back of Car
- Disabled Vet Evicted from Home Needs Help
- Zoo asks for $5-million from Sedgwick County
- Wichita restaurant posts security video hoping to catch thief
- Policeman Fibs on Traffic Accident
- Wichita experiences rash of mailbox thefts
- Business leaders and officials concerned over copper thefts
- 15 Children Found Living in Trailer
- Governor Candidates Discuss Education Funding
- KS Legislators hear from medical marijuana supporters
- Family Creates Crazy Back to School Video
- Are Kansas Doctors Overmedicating Dementia Patients?
- Kansas Voter ID Law in Court
- West Wichita Water Update
- Group Pushes for Tax to Fund Improvements
- New Security Feature at Schools
- Texting 911
- Police Need Help to Solve Fatal Accident
- Equipment Theft
- Memorial fund set up for deputy, wife killed in motorcycle accident
- Legal pot spills over Colorado borders into Kansas
- Man shot in the face after argument with bicyclist
- Schodorf calling for Kobach to fire Sedgwick Co. Elections Commissioner
- Petition to put pot on the ballot short of signatures
- Enrollment numbers up for GCCC
- Man Kills Mother with Long Sword
- Police investigate hit-and-run that killed 3 overnight
- 25 Pound Boy Lived on Insects
- Toddler Wakes Up at Own Funeral
- Home Owner Removed from Trash Home
Man shot in the face after argument with bicyclist
Updated: Friday, August 15 2014, 08:51 AM CDT
WICHITA, Kansas – The suspect in a Wichita shooting Wednesday night has been booked on first-degree attempted murder.
The shooting happened just before 8 p.m.
The victim, a 39-year-old Hispanic man, was driving a truck with his wife and daughter inside.
The driver began arguing with a man in his 30’s who was riding a bicycle.
The victim pulled over to continue the argument.
It ended in the parking lot when the suspect shot the victim in the face.
The suspect charged at officers but was tazed before being arrested.
The victim was transported to the hospital with serious injuries.